Scan more documents in less time with the Konica Minolta dual scan MFP. The bizhub C652DS offers robust features including fast output, optional G3 fax and a dual scan document feeder that scans double sided documents in a single pass.
Overview of the Konica Minolta Bizhub C652DS
Do more with less equipment using the Konica Minolta bizhub C652DS. This multifunction device offers dual scan capabilities and was designed to print and copy at speeds up to 65 ppm B&W and 50 ppm color. You can count on Konica Minolta to deliver professional quality devices at a cost effective price.
- Print and copy documents at blazing speeds up to 65 ppm B&W and 50 ppm color or scan duplex documents using the dual scan document feeder at up to 156 originals per minute.
- Robust monthly output of 250,000 pages at 600 x 600 dpi to keep your business moving.
- Optional finishers expand the capability of your bizhub C652DS. Finisher accessories include 2/3 hole punch, multi-position 100-sheet stapling or 50-sheet stapling, saddle-stitched booklet making, Z-Fold Unit and Post Inserter.
- Other features include:
- Scan to a variety of locations including Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-SMB, Scan-to-Me, Scan-to-WebDAV, Scan-to-USB, Scan-to-Home, WS-Scan, Network TWAIN, and Color Internet Fax.
- High-tech security is standard and upgrades are available for HID Proximity Card Authentication, HID iClass Card Authentication, Biometric Authentication, CAC/PIV Solution and Copy Guard Kit.
- Easily integrate your bizhub C652DS with existing systems using the power of the Emperon Print System which features PCL6/PS3 emulation and native XPS.
- Optional single-line or dual-line Super G3 fax.
Features of the Konica Minolta Bizhub C652DS
High Quality Multifunction Output. With a wide range of features built in, the Konica Minolta bizhub C652DS has the ability to print and copy at speeds up to 65 ppm B&W and 50 ppm color. It offers the ability to dual scan the front and back of documents in one pass and outputs up to 250,000 prints per month at 1800 x 600 dpi.
Multi-Destination Scanning. Whether you need to Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-FTP or anywhere else, the bizhub C652DS has you covered. Not only does it scan to Email & FTP but it also Scans-to-HDD and offers Scan-to-Me, Scan-to-USB, Scan-to-WebDAV, Scan-to-SMB, Scan-to-Home, Scan-to-Authorized folder, Network TWAIN, WS-Scan, Color Internet Fax and Scan-to-SharePoint (optional).
State-of-the-Art-Security. Secure your documents with the best-in-class standard security features from Konica Minolta. All bizhub devices are ISO 15408 certified (C652DS is currently under evaluation) and feature HDD Job Overwrite, HDD Encryption and HDD Sanitizing. Additional security options include Biometric Authentication, HID Proximity Card Authentication, HID iClass Card Authentication, CAC/PIV Solution and Copy Guard Kit.
Powerful Super G3 Fax Option. Fax at blazing speeds up to 3 seconds per page with the addition of a Super G3 fax unit and the ability to add a second fax board for dual line fax capabilities.
Convenient Internet access. For even greater connectivity, the Konica Minolta i-Option upgrade lets you browse the web from your control panel, adds new Image Panel document viewing and control capabilities and expands the versatility and convenience of your bizhub workflow. Encrypt PDF files and passwords with 128-bit AES encryption. Create Searchable PDF files.
The bEST Integration Advantages. With built-in bizhub Extended Solution Technology (bEST), the bizhub C652DS is ready to seamlessly interface with third-party software for print management, cost control and networking functions.
Multiple Finishing Options. Expand the capabilities of your bizhub with options for sorting and grouping, booklet-making, tri-folding, z-folding, post insertion, hole-punching and stapling.
Out of the Box Functionality. Print, scan and copy out of the box with the power of Emperon which features PCL6/PS3/XPS functionality, ICC Profile support, and a built-in 250 GB HDD.
Optional Fiery Image Controller. Add advanced color graphic and color control with the optional Fiery Image Controller. The controller also opens up powerful networking and document management tools that help streamline workflow. Free Fiery VUE web download is available to provide simple graphic users with an icon-driven print application interface.