Overview of the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2020 Color Copier
With the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2020 model, Canon has realized an ambitious goal. Now small and remote offices can enjoy stunningly simplified and productive workflow, while existing fleets benefit from seamless integration. An innovative platform redefines how your team will access, share, and manage communications. The smooth integration of hardware, software, and services ensures that every user experiences remarkable efficiency.
Today, business requires us to do higher-quality work in less time.
Featuring a range of collaboration tools, uncomplicated installation and maintenance, and the power to perform multiple jobs concurrently, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2020 is a smart business solution.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2020 delivers print speeds of up to 20 ppm and simplex scanning speeds of up to 44 ipm (simplex, 300 dpi) for letter-sized documents in both black-and-white and color. Offering standard Universal Send, UFR II printing, and internal finishing options, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2020 model packs powerful features into a compact solution.
- Advanced imageCHIP system architecture uses two processors to deliver outstanding multitasking performance.
- Two menus streamline your workflow. The Main Menu gives you instant access to system functions, while the Quick Menu powers productivity by allowing you to combine and access routine tasks at the touch of a button.
- A universal design that’s not only appealing to the eye but also easy and comfortable to operate.
- Compact footprint, soft curves and natural soothing color palette create harmony between innovation and your work environment.
- Rapidly convert paper documents to digital files with the 50-sheet capacity Duplexing Automatic Document feeder at speeds of up to 44 ipm (simplex, 300 dpi).
- An optional inner finisher with 50 sheet multi-position stapling provides additional functionality without increasing the footprint.
- Advanced Box, Canon’s built-in document sharing solution, enhances the ability of multiple users to collaborate. The C2000 Series acts as a client and can access the Advanced Box of another networked imageRUNNER ADVANCE System to share functionality for enhanced collaboration throughout a fleet.
- Whether from the imageRUNNER ADVANCE model or at your own desk, you can have direct access to the functions that make your work easier with the imageRUNNER ADVANCE Desktop utility.
- Universal Send provides an expanded range of file formats including High Compression PDF/XPS, Adobe PDF Reader Extensions, Searchable PDF, PDF (Optimize for Web), PDF (Apply Policy), PDF/A-1b and Encrypted PDF.
- Canon’s UFR II print technology is standard with this model; optional Adobe PostScript 3 and PCL 5c/6 are also supported.
- Scan to or print from a USB thumb drive or optional memory media.
- Enter data more comfortably with the optional USB keyboard.
- Canon offers a number of security features for document security, data security, mail server security, logging/auditing security and authentication.
- Access Management System allows you to limit device access by user, group or role and you can even limit access for only specific functions such as Send.
- The Trusted Platform Module allows you to safeguard vulnerable settings such as passwords with a new security chip featuring tamper-resistant hardware.
- Disguise information before it’s written to the hard drive, and permanently remove it by overwriting when the job is complete with data encryption and erase options.
- The Remote User Interface gives you centralized control for any individual device right from your desktop, so that you can check supply levels, monitor jobs and stay completely informed.
- The imageWARE Enterprise Management Console offers one central point of control for all systems across your organization. This web-based utility makes it easy to install and manage multiple Canon and third-party networked devices.
- Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management ES2 Integration protects access to documents throughout their duration. After documents are scanned, specify security policies and select authorized recipients.
- The imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series makes it easier to track, manage and influence user behavior. From analyzing color output by employee or client to encouraging double sided printing, you can ensure that resources are employed optimally and costs are allocated accurately.
- Reduce costs, increase performance with the ability to streamline workflow.
- Outstanding image quality for striking results.
- Retrieve information from other imageRUNNER ADVANCE models on the network to help eliminate extra hardware or to easily collaborate.
- If incorrect paper size or stack for a job is unavailable, the system can begin the next job without delay.
- Connector and link support through Canon’s innovative MEAP platform.
- With 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution, text is sharp with smooth corners, and images have subtle gradient transitions.
- Innovative technologies, including Canon’s fine-grained pQ toner, produce rich, clear, vivid images with a smooth, high quality finish.
- Canon’s life cycle assessment system helps to reduce C02 emissions by more than 30% over previous models.
- Compact with less packaging for efficient transportation.
- Designed with 100% recycled plastic and bio-based plastic for certain components.
- Meets Energy Star standards.
- pQ toner and the Advanced RAPID fusing system helps to reduce overall energy consumption by minimizing heat and power requirements.
- Power consumption for sleep mode is 1w or less.
- Meets and exceeds ROHS directive.