The Konica Minolta PS7000 book scanner is a superior system for scanning large-sized books, artwork, ledgers and other bound materials — with face-up scanning that protects your originals.
Overview of the Konica Minolta PS7000 Publication Scanner
Scan large volumes in face-up position with the Konica Minolta PS7000 book scanner. An adjustable cradle provides gentle, stress-free support for the spine of each volume being scanned — and fast, face-up scanning lets you digitize more information in less time while protecting fragile bindings.
- Digital scanning lets you make multiple copies with a single scan, to minimize light exposure on rare or deteriorating books and documents
- Powerful features of the book scanner include: 600 dpi resolution, auto focus/exposure and automatic masking of borders
- Other features include:
- 17″ x 23-3/8″ scanning area accommodates oversized bound volumes, ledgers, artwork, maps, archival records and other large documents.
- Micro-Toning provides crisp, legible text and sharp halftones at up to 600 dpi resolution for 11″ x 17″ originals, 400 dpi for 17″ x 23-3/8″ oversized pages.
- The PS7000 book scanner automatically compensates for page curvature at the center spine when bound volumes don’t lie flat.
- Automatically masks borders, erases shadows and eliminates the images of fingers that may be holding pages open.
- A single button switches the output from printer to PC mode, to accommodate different scanning needs without complex adjustments to your book scanner.
Features of the Konica Minolta PS7000 Publication Scanner
Quick, Effortless Copying. There’s no need to turn the book over on your large format book scanner, so handling is kept to a minimum and fragile bindings are protected.
Minimal Light Exposure. One scan can produce multiple copies on rare or deteriorating books and documents.
Easy, Large Format Scanning. 17″ x 23-3/8″ scanning area easily scans oversized bound volumes, artwork, maps, ledgers, archival records, and other large documents.
Sharp Halftones. The Konica Minolta PS7000 book scanner renders crisp, legible text and halftones up to 600 dpi resolution for 11″ x 17″ originals, 400 dpi for 17″ x 23-3/8″ oversized pages using an exclusive Micro-Toning System.
Digital Printer Option. A Konica Minolta digital printer gives you up to 20 pages per minute at 11″ x 17″ size, with first-copy output in 13 seconds.
Multiple Outputs. A single button on the book scanner switches output from direct-print to PC-connect mode, to accommodate different needs without complex adjustments.
Automatic Detection. Automatically compensates for page curvature at the center spine when bound volumes don’t lie flat and automatically masks borders, erases shadows, and eliminates the images of fingers that may be holding pages open.
Accurate Scanning. Auto focus and auto exposure ensure scans are accurate without performing time-consuming manual adjustments.
On-Screen Menus. Scanning functions are easy to operate, even for first-time users.