Overview of the Konical Minolta FAX2900
FAX 2900 gives you faster transmission speed, uncompromising quality and high-volume productivity to move information faster and more flexibly. You’ll have all the advantages of a true fax copier professional: 16 ppm print output, Super G3 transmission, ultra-fast scanning in as little as 2.5 seconds per page, and TWAIN color scanning to bring documents directly into your PC.
For small and mid-sized businesses, branch offices, medical service providers, educational applications and other information environments the Konica Minolta FAX 2900 fax copier is an ideal way to improve performance, increase productivity and contain costs.
- 16 ppm printing for faster facsimile output — and up to 600 dpi resolution to make images clearer, text sharper and handwritten notes easier to read.
- High-speed scanning in as little as 2.5 seconds per page; TWAIN color scanning lets you scan documents directly to your PC.
- Standard 16 MB memory allows you to store up to 350 fax pages in memory for greater productivity.
- Advanced fax functions for autodialing and one-touch dialing, fax broadcasting, F-Code support and more.
- High paper capacity, including a 250-sheet cassette and optional 500-sheet second paper cassette, 10-sheet bypass tray and single-sheet manual input.
Features of the Konical Minolta FAX2900
16 ppm Printing: fast output means faxes can reach their destinations faster — and up to 600 dpi fax copier resolution can make images clearer, text sharper, fine details and handwritten notations crisper and easier to read.
TWAIN Color Scanning: you can scan color originals as well as black-and-white originals, with TWAIN scanning to let you scan documents directly to your PC.
High-speed Super G3 Fax: built-in modem transmission at up to 33.6 Kbps with MMR Data Compression; ultra-fast scanning in as little as 2.5 seconds per page, and transmission speed of 4 seconds per page.
Standard 16 MB memory: allows you to store up to 350 fax pages in the fax copier memory for greater productivity.
High-quality copying: Micro-toning for superior image quality, Text Mode for more legible text, Photo Mode for smooth halftone reproduction.
Zoom capability: zoom from 50% to 200% in 1% increments; preset reduction ratios of 78%, 64%, and 50%; present enlargement ratios of 129%, 154%, and 200%.
Advanced fax functions: 132 Auto Dialing locations, 32 One-Touch Dialing locations, 142 Broadcast locations, F-Code support, Timer transmission and more.
High paper capacity:250-sheet paper cassette and optional 500-sheet second paper cassette unit, 10-sheet bypass tray, single-sheet manual input for envelopes, cards and OHP transparencies, 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder, and 100-sheet output tray.